Course Syllabus & Information
A comprehensive and humorous study of Druidism within the confines of Neo-Paganism.
A must for anyone called to the Druid path. The lessons are the result of years
of study, drawn from this bibliography,
and the experiences of the authors. Just as Druidism is a living, evolving tradition,
so too has this course evolved and has been revised over time.
Version 18 is the latest edition of the material, reflecting changes that have
occurred in the Reform over the last few years. Be warned: other versions found
on the web are not current and contain inaccurate and outdated material.
- Lesson 1: A (Very) Brief History of Modern Neo-Druidism
- Lesson 2: Societal Programming & Early Indoctrination
- Lesson 3: Ethics of the Druids
- Lesson 4: Metaphysical Theory
- Lesson 5:”Nature is”
- Lesson 6: On Nature: Another View
- Lesson 7: The Nature of Deity
- Lesson 8: The Unique Deities of Reformed Druidism
- Lesson 9: 7 Characteristics of the Reformed Druid
- The Druid Path Midterm Exam
- Lesson 10: Liturgical Construction
- Lesson 11-A: The Druish Annual Cycle
- Lesson 11-B: The Druish Annual Cycle
- Lesson 11-C: The Druish Calendar
- Lesson 12: Symbols of Druidic Identification
- Lesson 13: Water Sharing & The Rite of the Waters of life
- Lesson 14: The Reformed Druids of Gaia
- Final Exam
Bonus Material included in Version 18:
Sybok Pendderwydd’s and Ceridwen Seren-Ddaear’s essays
Advice on starting a Reformed Druid Grove and
Much, much more!