From its pre-Christian beginnings to its contemporary practitioners, Heathenry has long fascinated people from every corner of the world. Written from the unique perspective of a Heathen gythja
, or Godwoman, A Practical Heathen’s Guide to Asatru
shows how to bring the beliefs and traditions of this ancient faith into your life today. In this complete guide to Asatru, you will discover:
PRICE INCLUDES SHIPPING.
- The mythology, folklore, and historical sagas of Northern European Heathens
- How to conduct rituals for birth, naming, entry into adulthood, weddings, divorces, funerals, and holy days
- Practical techniques for meditation, trance-work, prayer, and working with runes and charms
- Heathen perspectives on the nature of time, creation, worship, ethics, oaths, and hospitality
- An in-depth glossary, index, pronunciation guide, and bibliography for further study
This product was added to our catalog on Wednesday 16 November, 2016.